Terms & Conditions
The below terms and conditions will govern your purchase of jewelry (“Jewelry”) from Graziela LLC, an Illinois Limited Liability Company (“Graziela”). These terms and conditions apply to all purchases of jewelry designed by Graziela made by any means, including internet, telephone, or in-store purchases. You have decided to purchase jewelry from Graziela and consequently, you accept and are bound to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may not be modified, altered, supplemented, or amended without the express written permission of Graziela.
Placed Orders and Payment
A legally binding contract with you will only arise once Graziela has shipped the Jewelry that you ordered to your requested destination. The method of payment is at the exclusive discretion of Graziela and any payment must be received prior to Graziela’s acceptance of your order. Payments for any order placed must be made by credit card only, unless an alternative method of payment has been agreed upon by Graziela. If payment is made by credit card, acceptance of orders is subject to credit card verification procedures. The following credit cards may be used to pay for your purchase: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Your purchase will be subjected to the applicable state and local sales tax of any state in which Graziela has a physical presence, including but not limited to, the State of Illinois, the state in which Graziela’s principal place of business is currently located. Unless you provide Graziela with a valid tax exempt letter or certificate, you must pay the applicable sales tax for your order.
Signature Requirements for Delivery
If your order is over $500, Graziela requires that you sign for your delivery or your order can not be delivered. Graziela will make every accommodation to deliver your order to the destination you specify for delivery, when you place your order with us.
Shipping and Handling Charges
You will be responsible for the shipping and handling charges of your Jewelry order and these will be in addition to any other charges associated with your order. Graziela will only be responsible for loss or damage to your Jewelry order when Graziela selects the delivery service. Further, Graziela will only be responsible for physical damage to your order if you specifically list any damage at the time of delivery on the delivery service’s paper work. Graziela will not be responsible for any loss or damage to your order if you select your own delivery service.
You must notify Graziela within 5 days of the date of delivery of your jewelry if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged. Any quoted shipping dates are estimates only.
Backorder means that the jewelry you ordered is out of stock and Graziela is waiting for the Jewelry to come in. Once the item arrives, we will automatically ship your order to you if we do not hear otherwise. Your credit card account will not be charged until the item is shipped. We ship the in-stock items immediately and then ship the backordered items separately when they come in. If your order requires two shipments due to backorder, you will only be charged for shipping on the initial order.
Special Orders are non refundable and can not be exchanged. Special Orders can only be cancelled within 48 hours of placing the order.
Repairs and Replacements
Any necessary repairs will be made at your expense. Please contact us for an estimate of the cost of repairs and other valuable instructions. Please follow the instructions in the Section entitled “Return Policy”. In the event jewelry replacement becomes necessary, please contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to assist you. However, we are not always able to replace your lost Jewelry with an exact match to the missing piece.
The following applies only to international orders:
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country;
- Prices and shipping fees do not include brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are your responsibility. All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are your responsibility;
- Graziela reserves the right not to ship to certain countries that have a history of fraud with regards to delivery of Jewelry without notice;
- Every international order is subject to specific order verification procedures; and
- For product returns, the purchaser is the exporter from the destination country and is responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country. Title and risk of loss only transfer to us, upon our receipt of the returned product. All costs of return must be prepaid by you.
Graziela reserves the following rights:
- All prices and availability are subject to change without notice; and
- In the event the Jewelry you ordered is no longer available, Graziela will contact you and determine if you would like a substitution, special order, or cancellation of your order.
Limitation of Liability
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT ARE DISCLAIMED BY GRAZIELA. GRAZIELA DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, GRAZIELA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT, GRAZIELA IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT.
You agree that any disputes arising from your order will be adjudicated in the Circuit Court of Lake County, Illinois and that you agree to pay our reasonable attorney fees in the event we are the prevailing party in any litigation between you and us. You also agree that any claim you may have must be brought in the Circuit Court of Lake County, Illinois within 12 months form the date of receipt of your order from us.